The Objective of the course is to equip the participant with necessary stock market theoretical and practical know-how so that students can apply the same in researching equity markets for wealth creation. This course would cover basic investment topics as well as advanced fundamental concepts in a manner which is easy to understand for someone without a background in accounting. It introduces you to the process of how to find and analyze companies, determine the risk of a stock investment or trade, proper entry and exit time of the stock, understand why markets move the way they do, and helps you choose the right trading style for your personal goals using correct approach to financial planning. If you’re new to the stock market and want to know the basics, this is the tutorial for you
- Investments & Investment Product
- Basic Of Share Market
- IPO Details & Selection Method.
- BSE & NSE details.
- Market History.
- Important Key factor before entering Share Market.
- Fundamentals of Stock.
- Stock/Company Selection & Analysis using Fundamentals.
- Types of Stocks.
- Technical Session.
- Basics of Technical analysis.
- What is Candle & Candlestick Patterns.
- Plotting chart of Stock.
- Types of Charts.
- Time Frames.
- How to use Indicators.
- Right time Entry, Exit & Re Entry of Stock using Technical Analysis.
- Portfolio Management.
- Money Management.
- The Psychology of Successfully Trader
- Three Follow-up Sessions.
- Three Month Hand Holding Support
When you go back to stock markets after this training session, you may still require some guidance for your Fundamentals, Technical analysis or making Portfolio. We will provide you the required support for Stock Selection & Entry/Exit strategies learned in the Training.